Piasecki Funeral Home is dedicated to ensuring that the life of your loved one is celebrated with all of those who were part of the journey. The recent restrictions have placed a limit on crowd sizes within our facility. However, there are still many ways celebrate that person’s life and express your condolences. Our job is to help families begin to heal. Talk with us about honoring your loved one and the options we offer in services and memorializations including technological support. We want to help make the right choice for you keeping in mind health issues of today.
- Piasecki Funeral Home offers DRIVE UP VIEWING – It is much like a traditional visitation, you will still have the opportunity to pay your respects to the family…..but from your vehicle. If you plan to pay your respects by participating in the drive up viewing, we ask that you enter the funeral home using the curbside southbound lane on 39th Avenue and remain in your vehicle so the family can see and acknowledge you. Our staff will be there to guide you through this new way of supporting the family.
- Piasecki Funeral Home offers VIDEO RECORDING with streaming/digital downloading available usually within 24 hours of service. This is a great way for those who cannot attend to experience the celebration of life.
- We can create a MEMORIAL VIDEO with 50 photos that pays tribute to your loved one’s life. It can be played at the funeral home for the small family gathering and can also be played on our website in conjunction with your loved one’s obituary allowing family and friends to get a complete sense of the life lived.
- PLACE A PHONE CALL TO THE FAMILY – One of the best things you can do at a funeral service is to tell the family a story about their loved one that will bring a smile to their faces. A phone call can make that happen when you are unable to attend.
- SEND FLOWERS – Sending flowers has always been a popular way to show love and respect when you can’t be there in person. Flowers will make the celebration of life all the more beautiful and while sending a strong message of love and support to the family. Our community has wonderful florists that can accommodate any kind of request.
- Show your support through SOCIAL MEDIA AND ONLINE CONDOLENCES – Piasecki Funeral Home updates our Facebook page regularly with Tributes and Memorial Service information. This is a great way to express your thoughts with the family as well as others in the community who have been touched by someone’s passing. Additionally, we encourage you to leave condolences for the family on our Website, www.kenoshafuneralhome.com
- MEMORIAL TO CHARITY – Many organizations can use a little help especially during this time. How great to give a gift to a charity and say it’s in memory of aunt Betty, my dear neighbor, George, etc.