Piasecki Funeral Home is dedicated to ensuring that the life of your loved one is celebrated with all of those who were part of the journey. The recent restrictions have placed a limit on crowd sizes within our facility. However, there are still many ways celebrate that person’s life and express your condolences:
1. Piasecki Funeral Home offers VIDEO RECORDING with streaming/digital downloading available usually within 24 hours of service. This is a great way for those who cannot attend to experience the celebration of life.
2. PLACE A PHONE CALL TO THE FAMILY – One of the best things you can do at a funeral service is to tell the family a story about their loved one that will bring a smile to their faces. A phone call can make that happen when you are unable to attend.
3. SEND FLOWERS – Sending flowers has always been a popular way to show love and respect when you can’t be there in person. Flowers will make the celebration of life all the more beautiful and while sending a strong message of love and support to the family. Our community has wonderful florists that can accommodate any kind of request.
4. Show your support through SOCIAL MEDIA AND ONLINE CONDOLENCES – Piasecki Funeral Home updates our Facebook page regularly with Tributes and Memorial Service information. This is a great way to express your thoughts with the family as well as others in the community who have been touched by someone’s passing. Additionally, we encourage you to leave condolences for the family on our Website, www.kenoshafuneralhome.com
5. MEMORIAL TO CHARITY – Many organizations can use a little help especially during this time. How great to give a gift to a charity and say it’s in memory of aunt Betty, my dear neighbor, George, etc.